WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK FOR RENTALS.
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
Please contact us before placing your order to be sure we have an ozone generator available for rental.
Need more power? Rent an extra ozone machine.
Deposit Option #1
After paying the rental fee online or over the phone, you may provide your credit card information over the phone as your deposit. There will be a $1 charge placed on your card which allows us to confirm it is an active card. After adding this option to your cart and paying for your rental, we will contact you upon receiving your online order, or you may contact us to place your order and provide credit card deposit information.
Deposit Option #2
This deposit option may be added to your cart now and paid at checkout. This option does not allow us to see or obtain your credit card information and is a streamlined deposit option that allows us to ship your machine more quickly as there is no need to contact you to obtain your credit card number. This option has a fee of 3% which is charged by our credit card processing company ($450 deposit x 3% = $13.50) for a total deposit of $463.50 ($450 refundable deposit + $13.50 non-refundable card processor fee).
You don't need a complex selection guide to determine what type of machine you'll need. Our ozone machines are extremely effective and easy to use. The best results are obtained by following these simple guidelines:
Ozone Treatments for HOMES
Use 1 machine per cooling/heating system. Treat the entire house at the same time.
- Place the ozone generator on a table, chair, or other surface elevating it 2 or more feet above the floor near the intake (return) of the cooling/heating system. (for best results use fans to keep the air moving throughout the house).
- Point the hose nozzle in the direction of the intake (return) of the cooling/heating system.
- Turn your cooling/heating system fan to the ON position (NOT auto).
- Plug in ozone generator and set timer.
- Start the ozone generator and leave the area.
Ozone Treatments for VEHICLES
Use 1 machine per vehicle.
- Park vehicle under cover from the elements in a well ventilated area. Place a folded towel on the roof of the car to protect from scratching. Place ozone machine on towel just above one of the rear windows.
- NOTE: If the ozone generator may be at risk from inclement weather such as rain, snow, wind, etc place machine inside the vehicle.
- Crack the window enough to place the hose of the ozone machine through the cracked window and inside the vehicle.
- Plug in and set timer.
- Start the ozone machine and leave the area.
For example: If you would like 2 ozone machines for 2 days you would add (2) 1st Day Rentals to your cart, and (2) 1 Extra Day Rentals
Making Your Deposit
When you rent your ozone machine a deposit will be required to ensure the machine is properly returned. A portion of your deposit may be used for one of the following reasons:
- If you need to extend your rental term.
- If machine was lost or stolen.
- If we can't reach you, and the machine has not been returned 8 days after your originally intended rental term the replacement cost of $450 will be charged.
- If damage is caused beyond normal wear and tear during your rental period a fair cost of repair will be established and charged (not shipping related).
If you have questions please Contact Us.